CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Whew....

Yep, it's been a good month since I've posted anything. Things have been pretty busy and I'm getting ready to go back to work. Last month Addison and I traveled up to Washington to surprise Grandma Miller for Mothers Day. Aunt Hannah met us in Seattle and we went to visit Grandpa Jones and Grandma Jackie first. They live on a beautiful lake that makes me miss living in Washington. (About the only thing that makes me miss living there. I can't deal with the gray weather. )After a couple of days with them, Addi, Hannah and I went over to Grandma & Grandpa Millers. We got to ride the ferry. Addi slept the whole time and so she didn't get to appreciate the ride to it's fullest.

Grandma Miller was excited to see us and actually screamed when she saw us. We were so pleased that our secret remained a secret. Addi and I spent the week at Grandma Millers house and were able to go to the Pikes Place Market....

Grandma Miller carried Addi around while she slept. I think the cold was getting to her!! Yeah for Grandma!!!!
While at my moms we were also able to spend lots of time with Ramonah and her new baby Maleah. I can't believe how different they look and how different they are from eachother. They are a month apart but Addi looks so much bigger than Maleah.

I think that in this picture Addi's a little jealous of Maleah's hair and Maleah is wondering why Addi doesn't have more. We had such a great time and it was hard to come home.....

Since we've been home not a whole lot of exciting things have happened. I go back to work in a week for 2 days a week but am very lucky to be able to work from home the other 3 days. Grandma Humble will be watching Addi on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so we're excited about that too. I think Addi gets tired of looking at me all day, everyday..... a new face will do her good!!




5 comments:

Unguren said...

What a sad face from Addison. You should tell her to not be envious of Maleah's hair. It will probably fall out anyway.

Katie Snedeger said...

I am glad you found me! I also got your blog from teri and I think it is so fun to be able to see what is going on in everyones lives. I also think that Addi is so beautiful! Jackie sent me the pics of when she was born and I especially loved the little bonet she was wearing! Anyways I hope all is well with you guys hope to see you soon and I look forward to checking your blog and watching Addi grow!

Katie

Carrie said...

I LOVE PICTURES!!! Keep posting them of your little critter, she's adorable (and you can just see the aura of attitude radiating off of her)

Mama Thompson said...

I'm so glad you got to spend time in WA...it is so fun to go visit grandmas...

I hope you didn't take offense to the 10,000 comment (you or Katie) it's more of a joke towards Mim's daughter Kelsey who was informed by my dad that she must save the entire amount before she can begin...anyway, kinda funny!

It sounds like things are good and Addi is still as cute as ever. And seriously...she shouldn't be jealous of the hair...Dallin still barely has any!

Hildamae said...

Addi is BEAUTIFUL! You did good mom! So glad you found me it is good to hear from you. Keep up the good work, you are doing great mom!