CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Catching Up.....

Today I start my third week back to work since Addi was born. The last two weeks have been very busy. We're remodeling Mikes house so that we can move from my townhouse to his house and Mike has been very busy trying to get things moving so we can get in there. Up until about a week or two ago, the kitchen looked like this: There is now sheet-rock on the wall to the right and Mike is going to paint this week so we can get our floor and cabinets in. Mike was in NY all last week and with him working on the house after work, it's been hard cause Addi and I both miss him at home.


Addi has been going to Grandma Humbles on Tuesdays and Wednesdays while I go to work. She's such a funny girl. I drop her off at Grandma's around 730am, and she is so happy.... until she sees Grandma, then, she cries. It makes a mom feel good to know that their baby is crying because they are leaving. I KNOW it's not because Grandma Humble is scary. Grandma is really a lifesaver because I NEED those days at work. But at the end of the day, I'm excited to pick up my girl. As much of a monster that she is, her smile and big blue eyes makes my every day.

8 comments:

Unguren said...

Oooh, can I move in? I don't need paint or anything else. It looks lovely the way it is.

Addi is one cute girl.

Mama Thompson said...

Can't wait to see the pics when the kitchen is done, I know I will be jealous...I want a new kitchen soooo bad! And I totally agree with the baby crying thing...David's mom came and stayed with us to care for Dallin for 3 weeks when I had to go back to work and everyday he cried...I didn't even feel a little bad, because I was so happy that he didn't want me to leave him....silly really!

Annie said...

Sarah,
Addi is so cute! That's stinks that Mike had to be gone. Chad travels a lot and I hate it! Luckily I have awesome babysitters to help give me some sanity!

Ms Jones said...

What sweet pictures of Addison. I LOVE the last one.

Carrie said...

Love her! (and you too...and Mike just a little)

Meghann said...

Oh my, she is so cute! I feel like such an scum ball that I didn't come to see you and sweet little Addi while we were there. It totally slipped my mind. Hopefully we will see you soon.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Sarah...Addi is sooooooo stink'n cute!!!!! I finally joined the blogger craze. Teri had to teach me blogging 101--I thought I was more internet savvy. I just realized you were here I wish I would have known...next time your around lets get together. I will be in Utah in August maybe we could do lunch.

allison said...

Oh she is very cute. I have some pictures from my house if you want me to send them.
Oh and that looks like too much work.