CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I lOVE to Sleep!!!!

And my favorite piece of furniture is probably my bed. For those of you who know me well, I'd live in my bed if I could, honestly! Here's the problem, for the last 5 weeks I haven't been able to really enjoy either. I love being a mom but the getting up every 2 hours is really hard for me. It's gotten so bad that once I'm up the first time I don't even go back to bed. I put Addi in her swing, and I make my bed on the couch using the "Boppy" as a pillow.

Today I actually got out of the house and went to the mall to buy a dress for my friends wedding. Apparently I didn't look at myself very good in the mirror before I left, because when I was trying on my dress I noticed that my eyes were so blood shot and puffy that I looked like I'd been "hitting the crack pipe" and I only had mascara on one eye. I was a beauty!!!

Ahhh, (sigh ) the joys of motherhood....

4 comments:

Carrie said...

oh boy, you always are so put together. If this is what happens to you when the stork drops off a package I'm going to look like hell warmed over if I ever have kids.

Unguren said...

I may never have mentioned this but when ever I go somewhere like church where we are in a hurry to get there I always have a point where I go, "Oh Crap...did I put on my eye makeup?!" I usually have but I have a little anxiety attack trying to remember if I did. You have now experienced my own personal nightmare.

David said...

Sarah...so glad you started a blog...love to see pics of your beautiful baby! And love the "mom" moments! We all promise the sleep will get better....Teri (I need your email...will you email it to me davidteri2003@yahoo.com

Ashlyn said...

I found your blog and was excited to see pictures of your adorable little girl. I look forward to learning more about your cute little family!

Ashlyn