CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nail Biter....

Many years ago I was the worst nail biter EVER!!! I've worn acrylic nails for almost 15 years but with Addi around I found that I was scratching her and really the nails were just totally getting in the way. About 3 weeks ago I decided to take off my acrylics and attempt to grow out my nails, really not thinking I'd last more than a couple of days. I'm very pleased with the progress and it's nice to see that the nail biter in me is gone. If you think about it, it is kinda gross........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We knew you could do it!!!

Mama Thompson said...

Whoopi went off one day (the view) about nail biting and germs under our nails...it really grossed me out. I'm not a biter but a chewer...any tips? :-)

Unguren said...

Good job. You talked about taking them off I just didn't think you would. They look good though.

Katie Snedeger said...

Wow I am Impressed I have had my nails off for almost a year now and I still cannot adjust. I can't believe how healthy they look after having fake nails on for so long.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashlyn said...

I am impressed! I have also worn nails for many years, but have never had nails that looked like that afterward. Way to go!!

--Ashlyn

Annie said...

ONe of my fond memories of you is the smell of acrylic as you did your nails....really. Your nails look great though. Growing in nicely. Funny things we sacrifice for our kids...