CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Busy! Busy!

So again too much time has gone by since my last post. We've been busy working on our house and slowly but surely it's coming together. Mike has been working at the house every night and sometimes doesn't get home until after midnight. I appreciate the time he puts in there, especially after a full day at work.

In the past couple of weeks Mike has wired the whole house for cable and phones, painted the kitchen, done all of the new lighting in the kitchen and for the past week he's been laying tile in our kitchen and entry way.



This is Mike just starting to lay the actual tile. It's amazing all the prep work that happens BEFORE you even get to start the tile. He has done this all on his own and the finished product is amazing. Tonight he is putting the grout between the tiles and tomorrow our cabinets get installed. I'll post a picture of our almost finished beautiful kitchen tomorrow after the cabinets are in. I can't believe how big it looks compared to what it was.

My little Addi is growing so quickly. She's four months old tomorrow and I can't imagine what life was like before her. She has really turned into a happy baby, and only seems to fuss when she's hungry or tired. Working from home has been interesting with a baby but I appreciate the time with her. Grandma Humble is doing a great job with Addi on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and although I appreciate my time with my girl, I appreciate my time away.

Here are some recent pics of Addi. I can't believe how much she looks like her cousin Gavin when he was a baby!!! I might be the only one who thinks so, but I totally think they look like each other.

3 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

I think that is so neat that Mike can do all of that fix it stuff himself what a trooper. Can't wait to see the finished product. Addi is sooo cute! I love her smiles! Four months wow time goes by so fast.

Unguren said...

She is a lucky girl to look like such a cute cousin. The house looks good I am excited to see it with the cabinets.

Mama Thompson said...

I can't even believe that she is 4 months old...that is just crazy! I am so excited to see pics of the Kitchen all done...I can't believe how much work Mike is having to do...Nice!