CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ah, I have a question....

Addison is growing so fast and she is already so polite. I wonder if that's normal?! Addi thinks she needs to raise her hand when she needs something... whether it be a diaper change, some food, or she just wants our attention. Everytime she rasises her hand, I ask her if she has a question and I tell her that I appreciate her being so polite.


Does YOUR kid do that? Yeah, didn't think so!!!!

Baby Genius! What can I say, have you met her mom?


This one says, "Pick me! Pick me!" Think she knows the answer?



4 comments:

Unguren said...

Tell her I'll answer her question.

P.S. raising your hand is for suckers. call her a genius when she craps and changes her diaper her self.

allison said...

HA HA HA! She is so cute. Hannah may have a point. I however, would be in heaven. Mine never.stops.talking.
Seriously.

Carrie said...

I have met her mother, and if I remember correctly her way of getting what she wants includes things that get most people jail time.

Daisy Paige said...

That's so funny! My little guy raises his arm up, but keeps his hand in a fist, like 'White Power.' It's actually kinda embarrassing.