CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A good time to start....

I told Hannah that once Addison was born I'd start a blog. I don't plan on being nearly as good at it as she is but with the next 2 1/2 months off of work I should be able to give it a little attention.


Heeeeerrrrrrreeeee's Addi!!!!




Addison Suzanne Humble was born on March 17th, 2008 at 4:22pm. She weighed in at 6lbs 14oz and was 20.5 inches long.


Here she is showing a little sexy shoulder in moms bed.

She is an amazing baby and Mike and I couldn't have asked for better.


5 comments:

Unguren said...

such a cute girl!

Carolyn said...

Your little dolly has got to be the cutest newborn that I have ever seen!!!

I'm Hannah's friend

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,
I am so happy for you and Mike. I can't wait to babysit. Call me when you aren't busy so we can come see her again.

Melissa

Mommo-Miller said...

Hurray!!
This makes me very happy. Now I can keep current on all of my favorite kids.
Mom

Mindy Hales said...

How fun Sarah!!! She is so cute!