CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Just Pictures....

I've almost given up on the blogging thing.... It's been a month and I'm just now posting. I figure I'll just post pictures and call it good. Lazy? Probably.

This is Addi and Grandma Jackie at Hannah's when Canon was born.

While we were at Hannah's, Jackie Addi and I drove up to Grandma & Grandpa Jones' house in St. George to visit.

Addi and her Grandma's.

So, the eating thing wasn't going so good so while we were in Vegas, Aunt Hannah gave it a whirl. Addi is doing much better eating these days but I'm willing to bet Aunt Hannah was the one that made it happen. She's just better at the kid thing than I am.

We thought Addi might be teething so we were trying to give her anything to chew on. I bought some bitter biscuits and needless to say, she ate about a half of one and then her OCD mother decided the mess was too much and the biscuits have been shelved. Permanently.

Addi has taken up rolling and can roll like a maniac. She moves across the floor so fast we really can't take our eyes off of her. She is such a happy girl and is really enjoying her mobility. I'm not sure what we'll do once she's crawling. Mike doesn't think it's very far off at all.

In the way of a house update. It's coming along. The master bathroom should be done by this next weekend and it's our goal to be moved in by Thanksgiving. I'll post some house pics once we have "completed" rooms.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I luuuuuv her! Let me know when the big moves is happening, I'll be there with my work gloves and a spiritual message in tow.

Mama Thompson said...

I was worried after your last post that you had given up on the house and were washing your hands of it all...I'm glad to hear that things are still moving along and that there is an end (with some things) in sight! Can't wait to see what you have done! Addi is getting so big, I can't believe it...love the pics with food on her face, adorable!

Annie said...

How cute!So nice to see more pictures of Addi! Gotta love those biter biscuits! I'm with you.. they are so MESSY! So is teaching a baby to eat in general. I should be giving Phoebe much more real food, but I only give her rice cereal about every other day. She's not starving so I'm not worried about it. Crawling is coming soon.. better invest in some gates. Post more often, I love seeing pictures of your family and what you are up to.
LOVE YA!
Annie

Mindy Hales said...

The first time I gave Trevor one of those biscuits I swore I would never do it again because he made such a mess. (I have the OCD gene as well and I stopped the biscuit mess short too.) When I tried again at around 7 or 8 months and it was much less messy, so hold on to them for a few months. Instead of a mess all over the hands and face you just get the occasional biscuit drool from the corner of the mouth which is much more containable. She is a cutie patootie!