CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Finally Coming Together....

So again, there has been a delay in my posting. They finally put the cupboard doors on our cabinets and our kitchen is truly breath taking. The wood is gorgeous!!! Mike has ordered counter tops and then the kitchen will be finished. But that's only the kitchen. Mike has also been working hard on the front room and Addi's room. Both have been painted and now just need molding and final touches. Once those are done Mike is taking on the master bedroom and bathroom..... dum, dum, dum.... Another SERIOUS undertaking. Once that's done we can move in and finish everything else.



Here's a picture of how the master bathroom currently looks.... think Mike has a little work to do?



Things in the "world of Addi" are the same. She is growing so fast and is getting really funny. She is a busy, busy girl. I bought her a Bumbo the other day and attempted to have her sit in it. She still is a little top heavy (she still has a hard time holding her big noggin up) and so she's not really stable in it yet. I also bought her the most fabulous new hat. I know it's summer, but I'm hoping it will still fit come Fall. Thanks Aunt Hannah for the great beanie idea.....
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=96642






10 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

Addi is getting so big and so cute like always. I love the Hat! And you are right the cabinets look amazing I love the wood! Mike is a tropper!

Mama Thompson said...

You are now officially uninvited from ever coming to my home as I am thoroughly embarrassed of the shabiness of my kitchen....okay, I am just REALLY jealous! Love the hat....do you think Dallin would look cute in one of those? By the by...my family gets here in a couple days and we would love to get together with you and Addi...what days do you "work from home" and would you be able to take some time out to do lunch and let the kids stare at each other???

Ms Jones said...

Wow... They look really good. Good Job Mike!! And Addi sure is gettin cute too. Oh, and as for the hat... gonna have to copy that one, I LOVE IT!

Annie said...

Great CABINETS! And CUTE hat! Mike is awesome to do all that work by himself! I love the hat!! I might have to copy that one for PHoebe. Addi looks so cute! She's beautiful, just like her mother.
BTW, I wish I had had more time to visit with you when we were there. It was a crazy trip. Hopefully over the holidays we can get together. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I think Addi is cute just like her father :)

Anonymous said...

yeah I think she is cute just like her father as well.

Sarah Humble said...

Mike thinks he's really funny to post things like, Addi is cute just like her dad... and I agree that Addi is cute just like her Dad as well......

What a dork!

Anonymous said...

I am sure her mother is cracked out...and will have some form of a non justfiable rebuttle.

Carrie said...

I think Addi is cute like her father...but hopefully she doesn't develop his bad habits.

I wanna come over and pet those cabinets, they're really pretty.

As soon as I'm not sick I'm going to come over and teach Addison how to read poetry, a girl with that hat needs poetry.

Ashlyn said...

Wow! The Kitchen is beautiful! Are you still in Utah? It would be fun to see you again. It's been a long time! Good luck with all the remodeling. Just imagine the wonderful time you will have when it is all done. It looks like it is going to be gorgeous when it's all done.

Addi has to be the cutest thing ever! She has the cutest eyes. The hat is very cute, too.